Toll & road prices
Toll rates and informations
we are open!
Toll rate 2020
|tarif in Euro||evening tarif in Euro|
(6 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
|car & mini-van (up to 5 people)||18.00/car||10.00/car|
|car & mini-van (6 people and more)||3.50/pers.||10.00/car|
|bus (6 people and more)||3.50/pers.||120.00/bus|
Season ticket 2020*
|season ticket car||Euro 150.00 per car|
Holiday ticket 2020
|3 days||Euro 38.00|
|7 days||Euro 57.00|
Loser Panoramic road
Panoramic opened from May 1st, 2020
- Opened between April and October/November. Depending on weather conditions, opening hours can vary.
Information Info-Point: +43 (0)676/87 81 32 04
- Lifts are closed in summer season.
- Get your season ticket for the panoramic road at the Loser Info-Point.
Opening hours: daily 7.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (only in good weather).
- Outside opening hours: your ticket is available at the cash desk BEFORE ascending the panoramic road.
- Telephone number for information: +43 (0)676/87 81 32 04
The Cash desk is located at the beginning of the panoramic road.
Draw and pay ticket BEFORE ascending the road.
Pay with 5, 10 or 20 Euro notes, Debit card or Master card. Use paid ticket to put into the tollbar.
Tollbar ist located in 1km distance uphill.
- Motorcycle: Use entrance in the middle & draw ticket at the tollbar. Use paid ticket to open tollbar.
- PKW: Use paid ticket to open tollbar.
- Bus: Ticket available at the Loser Infopoint.
Outside opening hours: Draw and pay ticket at the cash desk BEFORE ascending the panoramic road. Use paid ticket to open tollbar in 1km distandce uphill.
(valid only for cars)
Reduced ticket with following cards:
Get your reduced ticket at the Loser Infopoint by showing your card.
Telefon: +43 (0)676/87 81 32 04.
Outside opening hours: get your reduced ticket at the reception Hagan Lodge (only from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.).
All Inclusive Cards
(valid only for cars)
Ticket for free with following cards:
Get your free ticket at the Loser Infopoint by showing your card.
Telefon: +43 676/87 81 32 04.
Outside opening hours: get your reduced ticket at the reception Hagan Lodge (9a.m. - 6 p.m.).
Please respect warnings & prohibition signs.